The new Aurora Player update is now available for the unique media player application for the Mac. That with a design improvement so that it matched with the macOS Big Sur design guidelines. And with some new features to make this the best video experience like never seen and done before on the Mac.
Aurora Player is designed and engineered from the ground up for the macOS. It gives a new way of entertainment to enjoy your favorite video. That from your offline videos but also the online YouTube videos you are watching on your web browser. Build for MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, and Mac mini. And it is the ideal tool for and the A-plus for students, video lovers, musical lovers, YouTube watchers, and cinema fans. This new Aurora Player for Mac support also the new Apple Silicon Chip designed by Apple that uses the ARM architecture.
New features from Aurora Player on Mac
Here a brief overview of the new features you can use in the media player app:
- Picture-in-Picture mode to get your video on top of your desktop
- Adjust live the volume of the current video player with the scroll on the trackpad and mouse wheel
- Option to pin it on top of all your windows on your desktop
- Click 2x on the video content to activate the full screen, click 2x again and it returns back to the normal player view
- Add a Safari extension to open your HTML5 or YouTube video directly to the Aurora Player app
- Support for Touch Bar to control the play/pause, seek time status, and share it
You can this unique and high-quality Aurora Player on Apple App Store. And be blown away by this cinematic experience and the realistic glow effects on your personal device. That is only available for macOS 10.15 and higher. Try now the Aurora Player for Mac!