When accessing our Website, Stefan vd will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- + The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- + The date and time you access our site
- + The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
- + Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- + The Google Analytics features you've implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- + Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- We also encourage you to point visitors to Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. Stefan vd may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Stefan vd uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Stefan vd will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
2. Browser Extension
Your privacy is very important to us. We don't collect any personal information while browsing on the internet. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
2.1 Third parties
Does Turn Off the Lights sell my information to other parties?
As explained in section 2, we do doesn't collect anything personal information from you. No. We don't sell or give out any personal information specifically about you to any third party.
2.2 Injection Script
2.3 Data storage
Where is my personal settings kept?
All the browser extension settings is saved local on your hard disk and synced (transmit to the servers) to your personal account (example Google, Opera or Firefox account). This data is not public available online on the internet.
2.4 Spyware/malware/ads in this extension?
No, it's clean and open-source. I don't ship junk in the browser extensions.
2.5. Welcome Guide
When you want to discover the personal guide in your web browser you can login as option in the Google+ or the Facebook login button. Here we collect only your primary email address and public_profil. Only if you allow this permission that is shown on the first time dialog when you use this login button.
2.6 Google Chrome
You may see the following alert: This extension needs access to your data on all websites / your browsing history. This is a generic Chrome alert. Rest assured, the extension is not actually monitoring anything as you browse.
Windows Store App
All the app from Stefan vd, this included "Turn Off the Lights", "Aurora Player", "Finance Toolbar", "Ambient Aurea" and "Stefan vd" doesn't collect any personal information.
Short: I doesn't ship junk in my products. I creates quality products for everyone.